Valdis Kletnieks <VALDIS@CLVM>
Thu, 28 Jul 88 12:37:24 EDT
Geez.  I post a warning to the list, saying "here's a gotcha" and first
the author flames me, and somebody else asks if my profile xedit does
something.

First of all, I was pointing out a possible problem.

Second of all, it wasn't *my* profile exec - it was the one read in off
our network account, because it was on the same disk as the DOMAIN NAMES
file.  Haven't you ever gotten zinged because you got the wrong profile?

Next time I have a comment on Listserv, I'll keep it to myself.

                                  Valdis