Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:51:08 -0500
At 10:20 AM 2/14/97 CST, Virginia Metze wrote:
>I am curious as to why, after receiving FIVE identical copies of a
>post from LSTSRV-L, when I tried to reply to the post, including
>the text but not the headers, my post was refused ...
>
>How's come my post didn't make it through and five identical
>copies of the original did?
>
>Ginny Metze

I saw your post, so it got through.  Maybe another copy of it
got refused?

I only got one copy of the original as well.  You should check the
headers on your five copies and see where they "diverge" -- that
will tell you where the duplication occurred.  If the "Message-Id"
is the same on all five, then the original poster only sent it
once, and the duplication is not her fault.

Cheers,
Stan