Brian Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:07:53 -0400
I made my third atttempt at upgrading to 1.8e using the latest build(Dec 02)
of the software and upping the number of lsv helper processes with the
SMTP_FORWARD_1 setting to 3. I got the same result, which was slow mail file
processing and the following message sent to stdout,

"Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable".

Also, the following sendmail messages were logged-

"Jun 14 09:56:27 vacuum sendmail[30112]: h5EErAA9030112: lost input channel
from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113] to MTA after rcpt"

We do not want to try one of the recommendations we got, which was to set
the FEATURE(nocanonify), which as I understand it, may cause rejections for
unqualified hosts.

We are running AIX 4.3 and sendmail 8.12.9

So, my question is this. Does anyone have 1.8e running on AIX?

Thank you,
Brian Bohlmann