Thomas Jouas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 May 2000 16:43:24 +0200
Hi there,

I'm trying to play with the .IK feature wich allow to easily clone many lists with a 'defaults keywords' file... :
(more available at http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/owner.html#2.13.12 )

here we go :)

// trying to put the file by mail :

> PUT TEST KEYWORDS PW=xxxxxx
> * Review= Owner
> * Subscription= Open,Confirm
> * Confirm-Delay= 168
> * Notify= Yes
> * Validate= Yes,Confirm
> * Confidential= Yes

LSV reply :
> This server does not have any file by the name "TEST KEYWORDS"

// mmmh.. trying manualy :

the keywords file TEST is in the 'A' listserv directory (with the others *.list)
then i try to update a list :

> PUT TESTLIST LIST PW=xxxxxxxx
> *
> * test toots
> *
> * Notebook= Yes,/home/listserv/notebook/testlist,Monthly,Private
> * Owner= [log in to unmask]
> * Subject-Tag= testlist
> * Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
> * Editor= [log in to unmask]
> * Moderator= [log in to unmask]
> * .IK TEST

The review command returns exactly the same (with the .IK instead of the defaults keywords)

My listserv is 1.8d, running on Solaris 2.6 (sparc)

Thanks for your help, experiences or ideas ;-)

Toots

--
Thomas