RicAnderson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 09:39:44 -0500
The First Unitarian Church of Richmond, Virginia has started a
discussion group of approximately 35 people. It has the potential of
growing to 100 or so. At present each member is maintaining their own
address book which has become very cumbersome. I was wondering if one of
you listserv administrators would be willing to host a small discussion
group for out non-profit organization at no cost.  So far, the average
number of messages per day is approx 3-4 but would probably grow to
10-12 a day if we could set up a mailing list. If you are willing and
interested, please respond to: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your consideration.

Ric Anderson, Richmond, VA