Jose Maria Blasco Comellas <ZCCBJBC@EB0UB011>
Thu, 30 Oct 86 00:16:12 HOE
>Logging  separate files  can  be  done by  LISTSERV.  Has  anyone tried  doing
>this  and converting  existing notebooks  to  separate files  in a  consistent
>order  at the  same  time?  Where is  the  sequential  counter register  kept?
>GLOBALV?

The counter  is currently stored  in a  1-record V-format file  named 'listname
COUNTER' which  contains the sequential  number in  character form. I  have not
tried to  convert existing notebooks  to separate  files, but I  converted some
old notebooks  by eliminating Received:,  To: and suchlike tags  *manually* :-(
Why do you want to break a notebook into separate files?

Jose M. Blasco