Robert Housley <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 May 1996 22:40:58 +0900
I am looking for a sponsor for a proposed list.  I would like
to call the list "kexpat."  If someone would kindly sponsor our
list we would be most appreciative.  There are about 40
individuals interested, all from one server.  I suspect the
list will grow to about 100-200 once the word gets out on the
other servers.  A small list, but a needed one.  The proposal
is contained below.

Proposal.  List is for expatriates in Korea.  Primary area of
discussion centers around how westerners can survive and enjoy
life in Korea.  Suggested topics include best places to shop,
where you can find western food, best Korean food, English
speaking car mechanics, the things you miss most, the things
you like most about Korea, treatment of westerners in Korea,
best places to live, job openings, good/bad employers,
best/worst internet service, etc.  Anything that deals
with expatriate experiences in Korea is on topic.

This list is non-profit and non-commercial. Thank you for your
consideration.  Please send an email if you are interested as I
do not normally monitor this list.

Sincerely,

Robert Housley