Glenn B Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:44:43 -0600
Please forgive my interruption. I would like to find a sponsor for a
mailing list I am trying to get together. If you are interested in host
this list, please contact me, off list since I do not subscribe to this
list , at: [log in to unmask]

---
Name: CGINLE-L
Criminal Gang Intelligence Network for Law Enforcement

List Type: Closed/Restriced to Law Enforcement Personnel Only

Area/Topic: Criminal Gangs

I would like to propose the creation of a mailing list devoted to passing
information on criminal gangs (i.e. Outlaw Motorcycle, Mafia, Russian,
Street, Asian, Skin Head, KKK, Militia, etc.) to a wide range of
recipients. This would allow current information to be passed on as soon as
it is discovered. This would bypass the current methods used and speed up
the Law Enforcement Intelligence machine.

Due to the nature of information passed in the list, it would have to be a
closed list. Open only to sworn members of the Law Enforcement community.
Verification of employment would be similar to POLICE-L's method.
---

Anyone interested in hosting such a list, please contact me at the above
e-mail or write to me at:

                Jefferson County Sheriff's Department
                Detention Division
                ATTN.: Glenn B Howell, Deputy