Wed, 25 Oct 1995 10:53:18 GMT
I have recently become a co-owner of an existing list
and find myself floundering in an attempt to find
information on running a list.   I find that the existing
owner has little working knowledge of the listserver,
commands and appropriate functions of an owner beyond
adding and dropping users.  My co-owner is not even sure
how to add me as an owner to the list.  The list is on the
bitnet system and I am unsure if this is the appropriate
group for seeking advice.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the
information to help speed me along from lost soul to
partially capable list owner?  I intend to take this seriously
and improve the quality of this list...   I just need a starting
place for information, such as basic commands to add and/or
remove a list owner.

Thanks for your help..

Bob Wright   -   [log in to unmask]