Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Jun 1994 13:50:46 EDT
Hello folks;

There's a  BITnet node called  FANDM that's connected  to BITnet the  old way
through  TEMPLEVM.  From  that  node   is  yet  another  BITnet  node  called
MILLERSV. Both  FANDM and MILLERSV are  planning to go off  BITnet real soon.
As I understand it, any Listserv mail  that's bound to any users on these two
systems will bounce or stall on TEMPLEVM.  What, if anything, do I need to do
as  TEMPLEVM's Listserv  Postmaster  to  assure that  mail  to Listserv  list
subscribers on FANDM  and MILLERSV is redirected to  the appropriate Internet
hosts? I have  been in correspondance with someone from  MILLERSV about this,
but I am  not sure as to the  best course of action. Note  that TEMPLEVM will
remain on BITnet.

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University