David Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 16:37:13 -0500
Hello.

I'm looking for a new host for two of my mailing lists:

MLETHER is a list dedicated to rock artist Melissa Etheridge. It
currently has ~1300 subscribers and gets ~25 messages a day.

MLE-INFO is a moderated version of MLETHER. Only information-oriented
posts from MLETHER are forwarded to this list. It currently has ~750
subscribers and gets ~10 messages a week.

Approximately 75% of subscribers to both lists are on the digest version
of the respective list.

The lists have been on the listserv at McGill University for the past
several years, but changes in McGill's policy have caused me to require
a new host.

I am fully able to take care of all list maintenance. I just need a home
for these lists. I'm also willing to pay a (small) amount of money for
the privilege.

Since I don't read this list, please send responses to me directly, at

Thank you.

David Johnson