Mark Adrion <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:48:03 -0500
I was told that you all might be able to help me.  I have a client that has
Exchange running on one box and listserv running on another box.  We are
using IIS SMTP mail on another box as the SMTP address in the basic
configuration of Listserv.  When sending commands to the listserv via email
it returns an email with no problem. However, when I have our program send
an email to listserv to distribute the information, the listserv sends the
mail out but it gets stuck at the Exchange server.  Exchange responds with
an error that a mailer is trying to send mail out.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark Adrion
ASI Consultant