Euan Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:11:01 -0500
Hi

May be the wrong forum but here goes...I'm new to Listserv, and we habe
successfully set up Classic 1.8e on our network. I recently made some
cumstomisations to the standard Mail Templates such as Welcome (just
changes to the text).

I can see from the documentation just about how to do everything we need,
but am stuck on one point...how do I configure the list to use or not use
particular mail templates? For example, at the moment, someone sends a
subscription request, gets an email back to confirm they want to subcribe,
sends that, the list owner gets the subscription request then approves
it...but no notification is sent to the subscriber to let them know they
have been added to the list! Ideally, I want to automatically send the
Welcome text and the Users RefCard out to anyone who is confirmed as a
subscriber by the list owner.

Any help would be appreciated!

Euan