Brian Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 May 2002 16:07:55 -0400
I'm replying to a very old message of yours. I'm trying to create a perl
script that will change addresses in the list headers by getting the header,
making the change, and then putting(storing) the header. I seem to have most
of this working using the lcmdx utility, but the storing part. Here is the
command I'm using in which I get the response "lcmdx: No match."

lcmdx listserv-test [log in to unmask] mypassword X-STL cites-test3-l 6_*
test1_*27_* Owner= [log in to unmask]* Confidential=Yes

If anyone has gotten the lcmdx utility to work when storing a list header,
I'd appreciate knowing how you did it or what the correct command would be.

thanks.

-Brian
Brian Bohlmann