Steven J Depinet <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Apr 2022 17:40:15 +0000
Greetings,

I copied my Listserv installation from an old RHEL6 VM to a new RHEL7 system and installed the RHEL7 binary over the weekend. Now, I have one of my oldest lists complaining:

An error occurred  while logging mail to the archives  of the BUSLIB-L list.
An incomplete copy of the message might  be present in the archive file. The
list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error. Please take
corrective action  and issue  a "FREE  BUSLIB-L" command  when you  want the
message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00000011' opening file /export/home/listserv/notebook/buslib-l/buslib-l.log2204c <<<
-> Severity: Warning
-> Facility: Generic error codes
-> Abstract: File/major entity not found
-> I/O mode: Record write
>>> Error X'00000011' logging message to archives <<<
-> Severity: Warning
-> Facility: Generic error codes
-> Abstract: File/major entity not found

I tried a reindex and then a free, but the error re-occurred (possibly on the 2nd attempt to copy the same post).

Any ideas on what to try next?

Steve dePinet					Northern Arizona University
Systems Programmer, Sr.			Box 5100
Information Technology Services	Flagstaff, Az 86011
[log in to unmask]			(928) 523-6843