george tsai <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:51:37 -0500
Hi,

Is there any CC:MAIL experts out there to help me with this?

We are using Listserv 1.8c on IRIX.
We have few CC:MAIL users complain about getting the mail in an
attachment and they can't open it. Other people received the posting
in the body just fine. We have prepared the posting the same way all
along: cut it from word and paste it in.

Thanks

George Tsai
EDS