Greg Monroe <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jun 1992 13:03:21 EST
For historical reasons, we use PROFS here as our internal mail system.
A user has ask the question:

Why can't (a local private list) send me notes in PROFS format?

Before I tell them "Because it can't, unless we spend a LOT of time making
changes", does anyone have any suggestions?

BTW, I am familiar with PUMP but in our situation this does not fit very
well.  The ideal system would if ListServ or Mailer could be set up to
deliver only internal LISTSERV mail to folks as PROFS notes.  In other
words, all mail originating from an external system would stay in RFC822
format.  All mail from our non-backbone local LISTSERV would be delivered
in PROFS format.

Thanks for in idea's on this.

Greg Monroe  <[log in to unmask]>
Duke's Fuqua School of Business