"Robert (Al) Hartshorn" <CCSM1AL@TECHNION>
Tue, 28 Nov 89 08:11:22 IST
This is one for both Tugut (sorry about the spelling last time) and Eric.

There are some packages that when you ask for them, you do not get
everything the first time due to the MAX file limits.  What you do get is
a message that says that you will have receached your limit and to try again
in xxHrs. Is there a way to at lest say which files you have to ask for or
even better, can the additional files request be add to pending.

I know that this could be a pending problem, so I would think that if you ask
for a package and from the start you have already MAXed you limits, then it
would not be added to pending, it would only be added to pending if MAX limits
are reached during the sending of the package (i.e. after the first file that
is listed in the package).

I am only talking about doing a GET XXXXX PACKAGE as far as being added to
pending. For a normal GET, it would be nice if you were told which file that
you must get later, only nice.

Regards,

    Al Hartshorn