Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:11:35 +0000
Hi all,

I'm looking for a sysop who wants to give me the opportunity to
start a mailinglist.

Currently there are several mailinglist and newgroups about
breastfeeding (eg the mailinglist parent-l, and the newgroups
misc.kids breastfeeding). These lists and newsgroups are big resources
of support and information for breastfeeding mothers. The involved women
are very enthousiast about the support they meet on these lists/groups.

However, all the available resources are in the English language. I've
noticed that many Dutch women have problems with the language barreer.
That's why I want to start a Dutch mailinglist about breastfeeding.
To make that Dutch women could receive the support and info that help
them.

I expect that there will be about 80-100 emails a day.

I would be very gratefull if someone wants to help me. I have a light
preference for someone who speaks Dutch, but others may react too.

TIA,

Annelies Bon
Amsterdam, The Netherlands