Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 23:22:51 -0400
On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:28:44 -0600, "Kip Keil, DBA" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I feel there's one or more issues with the compile, but, rather than just
>tell my sysadmin he compiled listserv wrong, I would like to point him to
>information or areas that are specific to this.

I don't think the compile is wrong, but (as documented in the site Mgr Manual
chap 7.2.1 and in the LISTSERV for Unix install notes) you must separately
declare the necessary mail aliases (there are 8) for each list. then run
newaliases and stop/restart sendmail so it knows what to do with that mail.