Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 May 2009 12:20:28 -0400
Turns out a seemingly legitimate company was trying to index the contents of a list, and something went badly awry. I've been in contact with the company and so far they've been responsive, recognizing they a) should have asked first b) messed up their end technically.

They're still served off my site, and I've got them talking with the list owners.

Thanks for all the feedback and help!

Nelson