Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:07:07 +1100

> >>         Error - template SUB-OPT not found
> >>         Error - template S2-RESULTS not found
>
> Somehow both of these templates were left out of the initial
> public release
> of 1.8e.  This has been corrected in the forthcoming 'Level
> Set' release.

That's strange because I've got both of them and I downloaded 1.8e only
after it was publicly announced.  I've got the Windows version....would
that make a difference?

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.