Thu, 19 Dec 1996 16:04:54 -0500
hello...i'm sorry to post this again, but i don't know if it got through the
first time
I'm trying to start a mailing list, or a few.
Both lists would be for the discussion of a musical group

1.  ASH - this list would give fans the opportunity to discuss the band, tour
dates, exchange opinions and ideas on songs, lyrics, members, as well as any
stories related to the band.

2.  Babylon Zoo - this list would do the same as the above list, as well as
provide tour and release information for the band (which is not widely
available at the present time).

Please take my request into consideration, as i am extremely dedicated, and
know many who are.  I am a student, and cannot afford the typical $30-$100
fee for running a mailing list (if any fee at all)
If there is any reason why these two topics do not constitute  proper mailing
list topics, could you please refer me to a low-cost provider through which I
could set them up

thank you for your time
~karen piper

please respond pirvately