"Chris Richards (psxman)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 16:32:54 -0700
Hello,
       I want to start a mailing list for a guild that I run called "The
Matrix" - the mailing list would be used for Newsletters, Updates and
for members to communicate with each other. It would not be a high
volume list as it will be for members only and we have 21 members right
now although we are growing fast. The Matrix is a free guild for anyone
on the net. We help members learn about the net and specialize in HTML,
Java Script, mIRC and Pirch help.

I would like the name of the list to be - The Matrix.

I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter.

The Matrix site is at - http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/3525/

Regards,
 Chris Richards
(mailto:[log in to unmask])