Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 18:31:34 -0800
I can't figure out what to do about this subscription.  I've tried several
combinations of wild cards without any luck.  As you can see below, I can
add this subscriber to our list, but I can't seem to set topics for him!
Any ideas?

> quiet add latin [log in to unmask] *
[log in to unmask] is already subscribed to the LATIN list under the
name "Introductory Member".

> quiet set latin topics=all for [log in to unmask]
There is no subscription for [log in to unmask] in the LATIN
list.

Sherry Beauchamp

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily