KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:25:13 -0500
We were running sendmail 8.8.1 rather well with probes.  They have worked
very well for me and I have seen a dramatic decrease in the amount of
housekeeping needed on the lists.  The hardest part was the determination
of the settings on the number of days to take errors, etc..  Also we are
running 1.8c still, so you should be able to run it under 'C' without a
problem.