Phil Howard <PHIL@UIUCVMD>
Mon, 20 Oct 86 20:52:59 CDT
Hey folks, LISTSERV was acting up when I upgraded it to 1.5b.  Something
really broke bad.  But Harold sent me a full copy of his whole disk of
LISTSERV files, minus LIST and STATS, and it seems to be working ok now.

The symptoms of the previous problems were:
1.  Mail sent over wrong list.
2.  Multiple mail concatenated.
3.  1 and 2 together.
4.  Return code 102 from EXECIO CARD  (that's what it said)
5.  Unexpected reader empty condition  (and files WERE in reader)

It appears the problems centered around reading in files, and they being
wrong files, or some such thing.  I have not change CMS or EXECIO.
Does anyone recognize what the #%$$ it was trying to do?