Dustin Fu <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jan 1994 11:46:19 CST
Has LISTKEYW MEMO been updated since version 1.5d?  I issued the following
command to LISTSERV:

TELL LISTSERV GET LISTKEYW MEMO

LISTSERV sent me the memo; however, the top of the memo says - Release 1.5d.

We are at University of Texas at Arlington, running LISTSERV 1.7f.
I am trying to update a list header, LISTSERV did not like the some of
the keywords.  I attached the mail from LISTSERV:

===================================
The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Reply-To= RESPECT
Error: Invalid parameter value. Choose one from the following (without the
       quotes): "List", "Sender", "Both" or any valid RFC822 address.

* FORMCHECK= NO
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

* Notebook= ...,SINGLE,...
Error: Invalid parameter value. Choose one from the following (without the
       quotes): "Weekly", "Monthly", "Yearly", "Separate" or "Size(*)".

PUT operation rejected, old list remains unchanged.

Would someone please tell me why LISTSERV does not like the keywords?
The keywords are valid according to 1.5d LISTKEYW MEMO, then of course
if 1.7f has a newer set of keywords.  Any comments are appreciated.

Dustin Fu
Academic Computing Services
University of Texas at Arlington