Erik Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:47:33 -0500
Between the options Reply-to= .... | Respect or Ignore,  I am not quite
sure I fully understand Ignore.  From the pdf version of the listowners'
manual:

Ignore: The original "Reply-to:" tag, if any, is ignored and discarded, and
the value in the first position is used instead.

* Could somebody kindly tell me what the manual means when it refers to the
"value in the first position is used instead"?

Erik

Erik Poole                                              [log in to unmask]
Canadian flyfishing list (CANFF) co-list caretaker
Burnaby, British Columbia