Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Mar 2017 20:26:33 +0000
As stated on the LISTSERV-LITE list a few moments ago:

There's a license in the kit, I don't know why it didn't install; it did for me just now.  At any rate,  you can grab it from

ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/listserv-lite/windows/license.merge for Windows

or

ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/listserv-lite/unix/license.merge for unix

Nathan