Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:16:47 +1000
I haven't seen my message (quoted at the bottom) delivered to the
mailing list, but since we have found a way to fix the problem, I
thought some other people might be interested in our solution.

We have installed Linux binary compatibility mode for FreeBSD. Then
we downloaded the linux version of Listserv Lite and copied the wa
file into our /cgi-bin directory.

The Web interface now works!

Marina

My original question was:
  >Hi,
  >We are running Listserv Lite Free Edition (1.8d) on FreeBSD 4.1 and
it's our first attempt at installing an MLM on our virtual host.
  >Apparently, the test mailing list is working fine, but the Web
interface doesn't, because "wa" can't find "/shlib/ld-bsdi.so".

--

Mayfield, NSW - Australia