SUVM Network Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 08:35:51 LCL
Can the Filter= keyword be repeated in a list header to effect a
concatenation of "filterees."

I have a list with more obstreperous posters/subscriber wanna-bes
than will find on a single line in the header.  Will the following
construct do what I want (of course you know what I want ;-)

* Filter= Also,address1,address2,address3,address4
* Filter= address5,address6,address7,address8,address9

Unfortunately the list of addresses is sufficiently random that there
are no opportunities for wild-carding.

Glenn A. Malling (NETMAN@SUVM) or [log in to unmask]
Syracuse University Computing Services   +1 (315) 443-4111
220 Machinery Hall  Syracuse, New York 13244-1260