Sat, 29 Apr 2000 12:42:01 +0100
Proposed name : QUEERGRL

General topic : A discussion forum for lesbian and bisexual women

Target audience : Lesbian and bisexual women worldwide

Estimated subscribers : Based on list for bisexual women I am currently
on, 400 is likely to be the maximum.

Messages processed daily : To be limited to 125

Rationale: Although there are forums for lesbian and for bisexual women
via listserv, there is no list that actively seeks to bring lesbians and
bisexuals together to celebrate the things we have in common and to
discuss the issues which often divide us. The aim of this list is to
break down those barriers in a non-threatening, fun, supportive
environment.
--
~~~~~     [log in to unmask]   -  short, but sweet     ~~~~~
~~~~~      http://www.shalott.org/kate/mkg.htm       ~~~~~