Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:05:29 -0500
Have you ever done a mail merge mailing, and gotten bounces back to the
'nolist' changelog for addresses that you didn't mail in the first
place?

Looks like we did yesterday. Thousands of them, just about at once. To a
nolist address used only once in a mailing the day before.

I am wondering if anybody else has run into that...sure seems weird.

Makes me wonder if it could be due to the spread of the various
Klez-variants. Maybe somebody got our mail and since Klez forges from
addresses, maybe it forged a from of our return-path/envelope sender
address. Sure seems weird though....

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
My pockets hurt. http://www.spamresource.com/