Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 14:47:33 EDT
Perhaps someone can help  me out with what probably is  a trivial question. I
am the Listserv  postmaster for [log in to unmask] and almost  all of the
500+ lists  we have here  are either maintained by  people who do  their list
management by logging directly onto our IBM mainframe (VM CMS) where Listserv
resides. I  recently set up a  list for a  woman who knows very  little about
computers and uses Eudora to pop all her  mail from her VM account to her PC.
The  trouble is  that whenever  she issues  the "REV  listname" command,  the
results get sent back  to her VM account in Netdata  format. This woman feels
that having  to log onto  her account  to fetch the  Netdata file is  far too
cumbersome ...  and she's probably right.

I have looked  at the documentation for  the REView command, but  I don't see
how to force  it to e-mail the  results to this woman, other  than having her
migrate off VM  entirely and onto one  of our Unix systems.  Does anyone know
how I can get her list to be REViewed via e-mail for VM accounts?

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.