Fri, 7 Sep 90 11:11:09 EDT

On Fri, 7 Sep 90 16:40:39 O Eric said:
>If the file was  defined in a generic filelist entry,  it is removed from
>the  filelist as  well. Otherwise  you have  to GET/PUT  the filelist  to
>remove it; there is no way to  remove the FILEID entry, but this does not
>cause any problem.

By "generic," do you mean files with concealed file names?  I originally
had in FSV FILELIST a file called FSLOOKUP EXEC which was stored with
identifier 00000006 FSV.  Subsequently I deleted it with LSVPUT (DELETE.
Indeed, file 00000006 FSV is gone from LSV's 200 disk.  But the following
still is present in FSV FILELIST:

  FSLOOKUP EXEC       ALL CTL .       .     0 ........ ........ Directory

The relevant entries in FSV FILLID are as follows:
28
*DEFAULT* X5/200 GETLOG
FSLOOKUP EXEC 00000006 FSV F5/200 GETLOG

(GETLOG is a LSV GET logger.)