Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:51:40 -0600
On 3/11/98 1:36 PM, KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>When ever one of our users sends to more than one list in the 'TO:' field
>of our email client, for arguements sake lets say test1-l and test2-l.
>When the receivers of test1-l open their mail the other list is put in the
>'Comments-To:' part of the header and vice-versa for the recipients of the
>test2-l.  Is this a default of Listserv or is there a way to have both of
>them show up in the 'TO:' field and not to show the 'Comments-To:' section
>at all.

No, there's no way (to my knowledge) to have the original recipients show
up in the To/Cc fields.

The "Comments-To" and "Comments-CC" behavior is controlled with the
list's "X-Tags" keyword. You can turn them off with:

     * X-Tags=  No

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;