"Rev. L. Dowell" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 05:53:29 -0500
Greetings:

I have a desire to start a closed, unmoderated list for all Christian
clergywomen. The goal is reconciliation and restoration for those who seek
respite.  The objectives are to provide a safe, supportive, compassionate
online environment; to share personal revelations, dreams, words of wisdom
from God; to prayerfully discuss issues and every day concerns of life in
general.

The name of the list is: Firebrands-Of-The-Lord [Amos 4:11-13]

The listowner is:  Rev. L. Dowell
Email: [log in to unmask]

Our Biblical command comes from Amos 4:11-13 to return to God. Subscribers
are requested to send a very brief bio before starting with the women-only
list. They must believe on and confess Jesus as Lord and Savior of their
lives and of the world. Since personal revelations, et al. will be shared,
subscribers must agree to keep private anything that is discussed online
among the list members. No plagarism or flaming is allowed.

==============================

My enthusiasm outweighs my technical know-how at this point. But I am
willing to learn. If it would be at all possible to have help in starting up
this list with volunteers to host it until I am more comfortable with
managing it or finding someone else to do so, I would greatly appreciate any
help you can give.

I look forward to your response. Thank you. God bless you.

Rev. L. Dowell  [Email: [log in to unmask]]
http://www.erols.com/revldowell-clergywomen/
http://www.erols.com/revldowell-clergywomen/webrings.htm
Join Our Webring. Love And Respect God's Women Of The Cloth!
[<><]Please don't Call Me "Sister" or anything you choose![<><]+++