Debby Quayle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:58:02 -0400
I'd like to send a form letter to all of my list owners asking them
to let me know if they still need the list that they own.  Many of
them own multiple lists though and the first thing they'll ask me is
to provide them with a list of their lists.  I have this in a
database that I keep, but it would be far easier on me if they could
get this information themselves.  I've scanned both the list owner
and site managers documents (1.8d) and can't find a way to do this.

So...my question is:

If a list owner wants to obtain a list of all the lists that they
own, is there a command that *they* can send to ListServ that will
give them this information?

Thanks,

Debby Quayle
Assoc. Dir. Tech. Support Services