"A.Omer Koker" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 01:42:52 -0800
Ill begin with apologies if this sounds too dumb a question but;

What is the problem with keeping their whitelists and offering the option of
a Goodmail alternative for potential marketers with budgets (read sensitive
spammers)!?   The goodmail package can provide additional advanced reciepts
etc and even a nice little logo to verify that they are 'safe'... ?