John Sheehy <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 14:10:48 -0500
On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Nathan Brindle wrote:

| Do you have an /etc/lsv-wa.config file as shown in the installation
| instructions for the web archive interface?

Yes. I didn't at first, but I realized I needed one. When I created it, I
was root. I went to chmod it so that the userid wa was running as would have
privledge to see it, but I mistyped the filename and didn't realize it until
just now. I think I'll tame my Friday night a little. ;)

Thanks for answering on Saturday.

-John