Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:38:01 -0500
I am trying to find a sponsor for a fund raiser product which I can offer to
groups, churches, schools, etc.

No investment required. Coupons on Demand provides $200.00 worth of grocery
coupons to the purchaser at a price of $24.95, normally retails for $29.95.
The organization providing the fundraiser would receive $10.00 for every
coupon book sold. It is definitely a change of pace from selling chocolates,
catalog orders, greeting cards and car washes. The coupons have no expiration
date and the customer chooses whichproducts he/she wants for the coupons.

I usually do not particpate in groups. If you are interested you can either
e-mail me at MrAlex2539 @aol.com or write to Aventura Creative Enterprises
Inc, PO Box 00067, Homestead FL 33090-0067.

Thank you for your consideration.