John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:35:19 -0500
> I configured the web interface, and can get to an index page that lists the
> name of the test list. However, when I click on the list name in the web
> index page, I get a message that says:
>
> No archive file is currently available for browsing.
>
> I stopped and started LISTSERV after configuring the web components.
>
> The header for my test list is:

> * Notebook=Yes, e:\inetpub\wwwroot\archives\itinfo, Yearly, Public
> * Validate=Yes
> * Subscription=Open, Confirm
> * Reply-to=List, Respect  Review=Public
>
> In the web archive interface setup, the directory path is:
> e:\inetpub\wwwroot\archives
>
> I understood that the Notebooks should be stored in a folder within the web
> directory. Is this correct?

No.

> Any ideas on where I'm going wrong with this would be much appreciated!

Do this:

e:\inetpub\wwwroot\archives    is the right place to setup the web archives in
the site config utility.

Notebooks are different and should not be in the same dir.
Change your Notebooks line to something like:

* Notebook= Yes,e:\lists\itinfo,Monthly,Public

Additional lists would then be:

* Notebook= Yes,e:\lists\newlist,Weekly,Private     and so on.