Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:07:59 -0500
On 12 Jan 2006 at 11:20, Bruno Robichaud <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi , I'm using the DISTRIBUTE  mail-merge feature and I'm wondering how to
> set it so every bounced email go to a another email instead of coming back
> to origine?, also I'm trying to set to set the header of the email so I can
> put a subject(in-object not the mail body header) in the email and this is
> not working well also so if someone can help I would really appreciate it.

You can specify FROM= on the DISTRIBUTE line to specify where bounces
are to go. If you use OWNER-NOLIST-something@listserv-domain,
LISTSERV will process the bounces and save them in a changelog file.
If you put a non-LISTSERV address, the bounces will just go to that
address.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html