"Tabariasl, Hamid" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:26:41 -0400
We were low on disk space and moved some of the mail dir to the E drive
(it used to be on C Drive). As a result, list owners are not getting any
notification when posting messages to the ListServ. We copied back the
files to the C drive (the way it was before) and still having the same
problem.

For some list, as soon as you post messages, the list archive does show
the message(s) you sent as list owner.

I posted messages to test ListServ and you can view the archive with web
interface but I did not get any email notification. I suspect list
subscribers are not getting any notification from Listserv when new
messages get posted either!

It seems that something is not pointing correctly to mail server/SMTP?

Any ideas would be appreciated?

Tabari