Anne Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:30:18 -0600
They all require the presence of a system_changelog file which at
present does not exist on this server. That's changing tonight at
midnight though :-)

I think Paul's suggestion is a good one. Luckily for me I have access to
the services of a programmer who can script scanning tons of list
changelogs for me.

Merry Christmas, Listserv people.
-aht