Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 13:19:34 -0700
At 02:41 PM 4/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Authors wanted for new anthology "Insights for a Changing World." For
>complete information, please send a 50 word abstract to Dr. Ludwig Otto,
>Franklin Publishing Company, 2723 Steamboat Circle, Arlington, Texas 76006 or
>[log in to unmask]  Please include your name and address.

Far be it from me to complain about anything (    o-)      ), but I hereby
nominate this joker as the most creative individual in developing
techniques to avoid spam filters.  o-)     This is at least the third or
fourth such posting of recent vintage.  Spose he has a script to pick
random msgs to reply to with his spam?  Any bets on how creative some of
the "insights" he's received have been?  o-)

cheers

cyclops

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534