Paul Heroy <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Feb 1992 11:35:59 CST
There has been mention recently on LSTSRV-L of the 'DIST2' operand of the
'MAIL-VIA' setting for lists as making Peered lists obsolete. I've since
looked for more info on DIST2, but can't find it in the Listserv documen-
tation. I noticed that quite a few of the lists to which I subscribe use it,
so it seems to be preferred, and I'm using it in a few lists I've recently
set up locally. Can someone point me to an explanation of DIST2? (It just
occurred to me that DIST2 may be a MTA option, but I can't find a description
of the MAIL-VIA tag.)

Thanks,

Paul Heroy                   BITNET  : SNHERO@LSUVM
VM System Programmer         Internet: [log in to unmask]
Louisiana State University   Phonenet: (504) 388-1331