Adam Audette - Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:14:38 -0700
Jacob,

>That's unfortunate since that's basically what Prime= is intended
>for.  What are your objections to it?

I should have been clearer in my explanation. I left some important
pieces of info. out.

Our lists are set up so that posts are sent to non-Listserv
accounts (ie, [log in to unmask]). Reply-To= fields are coded to
reflect this address as
well for those who insist on replying to the list directly.

This means that our lists are essentially announce-only in how they
are handled. How can the Prime keyword handle this correctly?

I would love to be able to queue our newsletters up so that they
can go out at specified times.
I'll go read more about the Prime= keyword.

Adam