Imagination Station <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 18:17:30 -0700
I am interested in starting my own mailing list. I have belonged to various
mailing lists for two years on and off, and have never found everything I am
looking for in one spot.  I am a stay-at-home mother of one, and soon to be
pregnant with another. I would like to start and maintain a mailing list
that is family oriented, and general. We would discuss such topics as
parenting, we would pass along recipes, money saving tips, craft ideas, have
swaps withing the list, send poems, thoughts and clean funny jokes, offer
ideas and tips and be generally supportive of each other. I really want to
keep the list small, because I want this to become a "family", and we will
always welcome new members with open arms. I have quite a few friends and
acquaintances on the web, who would follow me over to this mailing list I
would create. All have offered to voice their desire for this type of
mailing list should anyone be interested. If anyone is interested in hosting
this mailing list, please contact me privately at [log in to unmask],
and we'll go from there. Thank you so much for taking the time to listen and
understand my proposal. Should anymore information be necessary, please let
me know.

Thank you,
Nicole Humphrey

        Imagination Station!!